Sign in to follow this  
Fabio Jr.

Hey We Are Live On The New Site Omg!

I went to update a few career records and after I saved it their last name went away. I tried to go back in edit it in case I missed something but the name option wasn't there the second time.

I am doing some updates on Ind. Accomplishments, are we limited to the events list? KY allows out of state to compete in their KUSA state. I am using small glass to get familiar so if i am just missing an add event option sorry for the stupid question.

One thing I've always noticed about the old site was the time was off for when people made posts.  The new site is still doing it. Am I the only one that has noticed?

Yeah I found it as soon as I posted that haha.  I never saw that on the old site.  Thanks!

The link to sign in via facebook did not work, did not try twitter as I just signed in manually, just to let you know, site looks great tho

The old forum had a feature to go directly to the newest post that you haven't read yet.  Is that an option with this new format?  It was nice and saved a lot of time not scrolling past things you've already seen.

Understood, one other question.  When we report dual/tournament results, in the match details will those wins and losses move over to the individual profiles and rankings win/losses or will we need to update those seperately?

Thanks again and great job!

As of right now those two entities are separate.  IndianaMat staff will put in the individual wins and losses. They will only input significant matches. The dual/tournament details won't do anything for the individual results.

In the future they may be linked together.

As of right now those two entities are separate.  IndianaMat staff will put in the individual wins and losses. They will only input significant matches. The dual/tournament details won't do anything for the individual results.

In the future they may be linked together.

If possible it might be  a good idea to let the coaches put in the individual wins and losses for conference and sectional opponents.

Are you talking individual or team?

The team results will calculate automatically when a result is posted(or edited). Some teams have records because we have edited a record of theirs.  Everyone will be back to 0-0 real soon.

The individual results will only have staff putting them in for now as we won't want every single result right now.  This may change after we reevaluate everything after the season.

I was talking individual. I think there would be interest in the individual results for conference and sectional results so that people could have an idea of how the seeds might turn out.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.