Indiana wrestlers super 32

ontherise219

Nick Lee with a major over James all day long.  No question.

Please please please tell me your not a MD fan and you have never seen either of these two wrestle before! Now if you are a MD fan please stop with your crazy predictions because you are just out there with he teched everyone at Nationals. I'm hoping was you trying to be funny in which you failed. Nick is a very good wrestler but this match would be close and I am a MATER DEI FAN. I would love to watch this match but I would not      bet on the results of it.

Wow..... you've made It a lot easier on James's coaches! If this doesn't have James pushing himself past any point he has ever been, nothing will. I hope Nick can cash the checks your writing for him. I will say this, no matter how good a wrestler is, he/she can be beat. Just ask Jordan Burroughs, DT, Kyle Dake or even J'den Cox. The list goes on & on.

I highly doubt James and his coaches need a comment on a message board for motivation.

I highly doubt James and his coaches need a comment on a message board for motivation.

I never said they needed the motivation. You don't get to be as good as Nick & James are by not being self motivated! But what I do know is that coaches at every level look for and use "bulletin board material" to motivate their competitors. :)

I actually hope they do not match up in the Super32, unless it's the championship maybe.  There will be plenty of other competition there from other states, and I don't want to see one of them receive a loss at the tourney from a fellow Hoosier.

If it does end up with both of them in the same weight class for the high school season this year, perhaps we'll see them under the lights at the Fieldhouse (and hopefully in the championship!)

I actually hope they do not match up in the Super32, unless it's the championship maybe.  There will be plenty of other competition there from other states, and I don't want to see one of them receive a loss at the tourney from a fellow Hoosier.

If it does end up with both of them in the same weight class for the high school season this year, perhaps we'll see them under the lights at the Fieldhouse (and hopefully in the championship!)

tooshay

Please tell me you're joking...

Lol...... Your telling me you've never seen a quote or motivational sign hanging in a wrestling room or heard a coach tell a motivational story of what someone said or did???? There's all kind of "bulletin board material" coaches use!!!

Drew hughes wins super 32

I would NOT be surprised at all, Drew has taken his talents and skills to the next level, he's not only extremely strong but also solid in all positions. I am NOT surprised one bit either, he's not only a great kid but will be a TOP 5 wrestler in the nation at his weight class by the time he graduates IMO.

I would NOT be surprised at all, Drew has taken his talents and skills to the next level, he's not only extremely strong but also solid in all positions. I am NOT surprised one bit either, he's not only a great kid but will be a TOP 5 wrestler in the nation at his weight class by the time he graduates IMO.

Drew's top game is on the next level!

Lol...... Your telling me you've never seen a quote or motivational sign hanging in a wrestling room or heard a coach tell a motivational story of what someone said or did???? There's all kind of "bulletin board material" coaches use!!!

Ahhh, you're talking about bulletin board posters? I thought you meant that coaches would use quotes and predictions on this board to fire up their wrestlers...

Not an idiotic comment made by an anonymous internet message board poster

• 4 weeks later...

40 minute podcast on super32.com website talks about history of tournament and gives a shout out to the IHPO as a qualifying tournament for Super 32.   Good luck to all IN wrestlers next wknd !!!

Nick Lee's Fargo results:

Round 1: Bye

Round 2: TF 11-0

Round 3: TF 13-3

Round 4: TF 13-2

Quarterfinal: TF 15-5

Semifinal: TF 10-0

Championship: TF 11-0

Here are the facts which led to my unbiased opinion of the James vs. Lee match up.

There were a lot of unbiased opinions on here last year that said Lee would kick Micic's butt .  If I was a Lee fan, I'd go easy on the "He's a lock" statements.  He is too good of a kid and wrestler to be placing that much pressure on him.  He will probably get three titles, but to make predictions that say he is going to destroy everyone in the field, is a bit foolish.  He may destroy everyone, but still a foolish comment to make before the season even begins.

You see Forte and Hughes wrestle a full out match every week? Well do tell. What is the score?ron

It's like watching paint dry, LOL.  Neither one can score on each other most of the time. Tommy has the advantage on his feet, Drew on top. It's never high scoring which is typical of two good wrestlers going at it. They've been good for each other though, that's for sure. The regular foursome is: Forte, Tucker, Hughes, and Champagne, what's the old saying, "as Iron sharpens Iron"---RWA style.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.