What other website is jumping the gun on Indiana Mat's pre-season rankings?

backtothemat

Ohh you mean the kid who didn't get ranked last year that now is doing "rankings" so he can put himself in the top 5?  The lengths a kid will go so he can say he is "ranked" are quite extreme these days.  Or his brother that thinks he knows Indiana wrestling yet can't spell half the kids' names correctly? 

Anyone that puts together rankings and analysis and doesn't put their name on their work shows they don't care about the work. We have always put our names on our work because we trust it is solid work and aren't afraid of the criticisms.

It's funny how they called IndianaMat out for poor rankings and their first crack at them were horrendous. Indiana wrestling fans are too smart to fall for lousy rankings.

When our new site comes out they won't be able to compete and will fall to the wayside and back into obscurity.

the suspense man who are these kids doing rankings?????????. the ones I saw were done by the IHSWCA I thought .................

I'm not sure who it is but they aren't very good at all. There are even kids from the same school ranked at the same weight class. Everyone wants to jump in and put together rankings but they forget that a lot of work is done to ensure the rankings are as accurate and unbiased as possible.

http://www.IndianaMat.com/news_article/show/418491?referrer_id=1093202

He is a young Y2 with dreams and aspirations of hitting it

Big time... U should have put this kid on your payroll ...

He's got an eye for talent and new comers .. Will be

Interesting to see who is closer , and Y2 has a lot of

Eyes across the state ..  Very very interesting !

He is a young Y2 with dreams and aspirations of hitting it

Big time... U should have put this kid on your payroll ...

He's got an eye for talent and new comers .. Will be

Interesting to see who is closer , and Y2 has a lot of

Eyes across the state ..  Very very interesting !

One thing that some don't realize is I don't do our rankings. I consult with Mike, but in the end it is his decision where to slot kids. I don't think I could do them without bias and plus they take a great deal of time.  Mike has done a great job of networking throughout the state and has moles in many different places that gives him inside information.

I think it's good another site put out a set of rankings. Preseason rankings are always tough. But since a lot of people were unhappy with theirs it shows how many people appreciate ours. Also I never rank the 16 kids who I think will be at bankers life per weight I rank the 16 best kids per weight. But I also do well in Indianamats pick the champions contests

I think it's good another site put out a set of rankings. Preseason rankings are always tough. But since a lot of people were unhappy with theirs it shows how many people appreciate ours. Also I never rank the 16 kids who I think will be at bankers life per weight I rank the 16 best kids per weight. But I also do well in Indianamats pick the champions contests

Yeah, I don't think a lot of people put as much stock into each wrestler's "road" to LOS as it warrants, I don't think Frost's thought process applies in sectional, regional, and semi-states.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.