WOW!! & Thank you

KoontzDaddy

Wow! Can there be a more stacked preseason high school tournament than this year's IHPO?!! Some of the best in the Midwest this year!

I want to thank the Indianamat crew for having this tournament on Sunday so football players can participate. It's frustrating trying to get some mat time with Friday weigh ins and Saturday wrestling. There are quite a few guys that want to compete in the fall and love to play football. I hope other tournament directors take note. Kudos and thank you.

Having the tournament on Sundays also allow kids playing soccer and x-country to participate.

Kudos to all the INMat team for putting together a great tournament were kids can get tough matches from opponents from all over the Midwest, and not have to leave the state of indiana to do it.

Thanks

Well done!! Even with a little glitch later in the morning 600+ moved right along. The IHPO has improved each year. Nothing against the Middle School wrestlers. But, not having a Middle School division this year left me with the impression that this was more about quality than quantity. I'm sure the IHPO promo crew could have scored some more $$ by including a Middle School division. But IMO this is how it's done. Thanks!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.