EI Sports - Great Closeout Shoe Deal - perfect for the right school

samaj

Coaches-

With the new inventory hitting the shelves, I would like to move all of the old inventory out and start with a clean slate on the shelves.

I will sell the shoes to individuals but I am really wondering if there was a school out there that would consider paying a rock bottom price for a group of shoes and taking the entire lot of them for a super sweet price.  I know some schools supply shoes to wrestlers in financial hardship cases etc etc.  This is perfect for those situations and it can help put good shoes on kids who need them.

All shoes are one of the following styles.  All styles are very current..and their are no crazy colors.

Asics Split Second - 3 (some black, and some cardinal)

Asics Cael V5 (last years model) - 2 (navy/white)

Adidas Response III (2012 model) - 6 (some lt blue/navy and some black/red)

Adidas Combat Speed 4 (last years model) - 9 (black/red, black/white, black/royal)

Adidas Sydney Adizeros (2012 Olympic Shoe) 2 (red)

Sizes are as follows

4 - size 9

2 - size 9.5

3 - size 10

1 - size 11

1 - size 11.5

1 - size 12

7 - size 12.5

2 - size 13

21 pair total

These shoes are all in the $60-$100 suggested retail price range.  I will sell them all, in one lump buy, for $500.  That's less $23.80 a pair on closeout.  I will also cover the freight.  I can ship them to you right away.

If interested, please email at eisports@sigecom.net or call 812-474-1836 and ask for Jeff Schaefer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.