IU and Purdue both start season with 1 guy ranked

maligned

IU and Purdue each have one guy ranked in WIN's preseason individual top 20 rankings: #10 Atwood (Delphi H.S.) for Purdue (197) and #12 Walsh for IU (projected up to 165 this year).  I hope this ends up being an underestimation of where both schools are at with individual talent.

http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Wrestling/Features/2014/September/02/Minnesota-starts-top-ranked-by-WIN

They might be able to get better recruits if they come to the IndianaMat Hoosier Preseason Open.

Are you serious? There will be so much talent coming to the state...it seems like a simple "Lets go"....

Really be surprised if they have no reps there...

Are you serious? There will be so much talent coming to the state...it seems like a simple "Lets go"....

Really be surprised if they have no reps there...

Haven't heard from any of them yet. All the other schools in Indiana are sending representatives.

So...what's on your mind this week?

Ohh nothing really, just how Fedex can send a package from Wisconsin to Chicago to Toledo to Michigan THEN to Indiana....of course a couple days later than it needs to be here.

Maybe how over 100 state qualifiers or better are coming along with kids from 14 states. But really not too much.....

AJ,

Not to stray off topic, but that new avatar picture of yours will take some getting used to.  I guess its a nice "welcome to the new age" of Muncie HS wrestling.

For those out of the loop.  http://indianamat.com/messageboard/index.php/topic,27698.msg184381.html#msg184381

I am still getting used to it as well..... Lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.