How cool would it be?

Y2CJ41

I really hope everyone realizes what an amazing service this is. No other free website anywhere has anything remotely like this. To say this is a massive undertaking is an understatement. To echo the previous poster, it simply wont be a fully functional process unless every team participates after every meet. If they do, we  will have, hands down (and it's not even close), the best state wrestling site in the country. 15 years ago, I wouldve never thought this was possible. Unreal

I really hope everyone realizes what an amazing service this is. No other free website anywhere has anything remotely like this. To say this is a massive undertaking is an understatement. To echo the previous poster, it simply wont be a fully functional process unless every team participates after every meet. If they do, we  will have, hands down (and it's not even close), the best state wrestling site in the country. 15 years ago, I wouldve never thought this was possible. Unreal

and that will be the problem......getting someone from each team to report results......

• 3 weeks later...

If You Build It, They Will Come  (and enter their team's results/stats)??

If they don't enter their results...well their pages will look silly :)

I hope to have this out around mid-October so we can test some things with some heavier usage.  If you can't tell I am super excited to show this thing off!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.