Looking for a team to wrestle with

It is awesome to see a young man with the drive that you have. Over the last several years, I have tried to provide opportunities for go getters like you. If I can not provide you a spot on a team, then I may be able to help you find one. PM me and we will go from there. Indiana wrestling is on the rise. I believe that exposing our kids to the national dual scene has a lot to do with our recent success. You may also want to contact Brandi Cash, Bryan Bailey, or Ryan Parrish. Also the Region guys and Mauer and Coughlin are starting to put teams together. These guys are doing a lot for Indiana wrestling, and do not get enough credit. Send me a PM and I will see what I can do. Until something pops up, continue to train and work hard.

Matthew Brewer

ISWA Folkstyle Developmental Director

• 2 months later...

If you live in Southern Indiana Mauer Coughlin Wrestling Club (MCWC) is a great club and is always looking for kids that have drive. My boys have been there for 2 years now and love it (one is a junior in high school and one is a 4th grader), the coaches are Mater Dei graduates and are highly decorated wrestlers!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.