Fargo Heat Warning

Is anyone concerned about the heat advisory in Fargo today? There is a heat advisory warning and the heat index is near 105 degrees. These boys are staying in the dorm without a/c and I as a parent am concerned about their health!!  ???

The Fargo Dome is plenty cool enough. On top of that about every other year there is a heat warning along with mosquitoes the size of cats.

Do you have a son there? I do and he said "it's very hot and uncomfortable and not air-conditioned...

I will ask my oldest who went there during his high school career but I guess my opinion and concern doesn't matter  ;D

The Fargo Dome is open to him to go get out of the heat if he wants to. They always keep that place really cold. I would trust the coaches to do what is best for the kids.

The times I have been out there they were always very cautious when it got extremely hot.

The Fargo Dome is open to him to go get out of the heat if he wants to. They always keep that place really cold. I would trust the coaches to do what is best for the kids.

The times I have been out there they were always very cautious when it got extremely hot.

Thank you I was informed he was staying at a college dormitory not the Fargo Dome so I will have to further inquire into this...

I have been out here 13 of the last 15 years and this is no where near the hottest. Plus for the rest of the week it's a high in the low 80s.

The FargoDome is air conditioned (which is where all of te athletes are instructed to be during the day) and there are air conditioned lounges in each dorm as well.

I have been out here 13 of the last 15 years and this is no where near the hottest. Plus for the rest of the week it's a high in the low 80s.

The FargoDome is air conditioned (which is where all of te athletes are instructed to be during the day) and there are air conditioned lounges in each dorm as well.

I have seen the weather forecast for the rest of the week and yes I am aware that it's going to be cooler...thank you! I haven't been told there are air-conditioned lounges in the dorm, my son told me there is NO a/c at all in his dorm and I don't think he would lie...

Is anyone concerned about the heat advisory in Fargo today? There is a heat advisory warning and the heat index is near 105 degrees. These boys are staying in the dorm without a/c and I as a parent am concerned about their health!!  ???

always a benefit when you need to sweat off that last couple pounds though........lol

I have seen the weather forecast for the rest of the week and yes I am aware that it's going to be cooler...thank you! I haven't been told there are air-conditioned lounges in the dorm, my son told me there is NO a/c at all in his dorm and I don't think he would lie...

there's air conditioning in every dorm...including the one we are staying in! :)

The Fargo Dome is plenty cool enough. On top of that about every other year there is a heat warning along with mosquitoes the size of cats.

Yesterday was the first day I would official say it was HOT!! But it rained CATS and DOGS so it was nice and cool for the kids in the dorm.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.