Indiana HighRollers went Big

dad2cash

Awesome Job Coach Hump and the High Rollers! Went out to Las Vegas and got it done!

What happened to Coach Myers, I thought he was one of the Coaches who took the High Rollers to Virginia and some of the other tournaments they competed in. Having an MMA tie in would of been right up his alley.

T

I want to say thanks to all the family, friends, wrestlers, parents and sponsors that made it possible for the Indiana High Rollers to be able to represent Indiana out in Las Vegas at the Ultimate's Wrestling Tournament.  The wrestlers and parents worked hard with the 3 weeks we had to raise the money to pay to get the team to Nevada.  Thank you to our Gold and Silver Level Sponsors, Nuway Wrestling, Hyway Wrestling, Sparta Indy, PI Graphics, Walsh and Kelly Construction and Dickinson Fleet Services.  3 weeks ended up being just not enough time to raise the kind of money needed, so when we came up just a little short, instead of the team having to throw in the towel, Humphrey Wrestling stepped in with an additional loan to allow us the time needed when we got back to continue to raise the money.  So thanks to Jordin Humphrey and Humphrey Wrestling @ Sparta Indy, the Indiana High Rollers were able to not only make the trip to Nevada but to win the Las Vegas Ultimate's Wrestling Tournament.  So keep yours eyes open for an upcoming fundraiser to raise the last of the funds because we ain't done yet.

I would like to say congrats to the whole High Rollers Team and a special congrats to Blake Rypel and Jose Champagne who were both awarded with OW belts during the live filming of the UFC Fighter Finale.

Making up the 2014 Indiana High Rollers for the Ultimate's  were

106 - Colton Cummings

113 - Breyden Bailey

120 - Brock Hudkins

126 - Niko Barrantes

132 - Jack Chastain

138 - Tommy Cash

145 - Drew Hughes

152 - Jose Champagne

160 - Brendon Kelley

170 - Jake Rickenbaugh

182 - Blake Rypel

195 - Corey Hinkel

220 - Gunnar Larson

295 - Cory Christman

Coaches - Jordin Humphrey and Tom Cash

The team will be competing 1 more time this season at the Grand River Rumble on July 18th in Battle Creek Michigan.  Wish us luck! 

** I would also like to note that Brock Hudkins is trying to finish the summer perfect.  He is the only High Roller that has done all 3 of the dual tournaments with the team this year without losing a single match.  He looks good ya'll. Michigan needs to look out in a couple weeks and Indiana needs to watch out for him next year. **

Lets finish strong guys!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.