Disney Duals Coverage

edb41

It looks like it's gonna be on trackwrestling, and maybe some broadcasts on the espn center network (tho I couldn't find an actual schedule) what is the best way to follow the action at Disney?

It looks like it's gonna be on trackwrestling, and maybe some broadcasts on the espn center network (tho I couldn't find an actual schedule) what is the best way to follow the action at Disney?

Trackwrestling will be a ton better than getting results about 24 hours after the matches are finished.  Usually the only part they broadcast is the All-Star division finals from what I have seen.

Disney Duals finally on Track Wrestling!  Wow!  They have been claim they were going to upgrade their results system for a few years now, but nothing changed.  Glad to see they are finally taking a step forward.   

My son said the match ups are out (according to his coach) but I can't find any real information, I'm guessing track won't be up until the day of.

The pools are set on TrackWrestling....so you should know who each team wrestles. Times and dates are not set anywhere that I can see.

Here are the links

Disney Community 1(Avon, Bloomington South, Brownsburg(2), Carmel(2), Columbus East, Perry Meridian aka Falcon(2), and Penn

http://www.trackwrestling.com/teamtournaments/VerifyPassword.jsp?tournamentId=133965009

Disney Community 2(Yorktown and Evansville Memorial)

http://www.trackwrestling.com/teamtournaments/VerifyPassword.jsp?tournamentId=133966009

Penn has a team in the All-Star division and there are also a handful of Indiana kids on some Meeechigan teams in that division.

http://www.trackwrestling.com/teamtournaments/VerifyPassword.jsp?tournamentId=133967009

Terre Haute North is in the Development division

http://www.trackwrestling.com/teamtournaments/VerifyPassword.jsp?tournamentId=133968009

Perry Blue over CFWA ( Lake Highland Prep) Florida small school state runner up 49-19, over Columbus East (IN) 42-22, over North Port Bobcats (Florida) 53-20, over Adams City Eagles (Colorado) 53-9, over Wellington (Florida) 42-15, over Carmel USA Blue (IN)84-0, over Lakewood Ranch Mustangs(Florida) 59-9, over Flagler Attack WC (Florida) 44-20, defeated by Dakota Wrestling Nation (Illinois) 4-55, over Penn Xtreme Black 36-21,  9-1 In Consolation Finals

Perry Silver over Team Blue Steele (Florida) 34-31, over North River Renegades (Florida) 56-19, defeated by Austintown Fitch Falcons (Ohio) 15-47, defeated by Oregon Clay Gold (Ohio) 12-63, defeated by Manatee Mafia (Florida) 7-59, defeated by  Westside WC (Tennessee) 18-57 defeated by Naperville Phoenix (Illinois) 42-24, defeated by Buchholz 28 Chains (Florida) 33-37, defeated by Carmel USA Gold (IN) 33-35 2-8 Finished 33rd

Next up for Perry Blue- Oregon Clay Gold (Ohio)

Other news Warren Central's Trent Pruitt has a nice win 9-3 over 3rd placer @ 126 in Florida's big school class

Looks like Perry Blue, Avon, Brownsburg Purple and Penn Xtreme Black will all be in Championship bracket. Indiana with a 1/3 of the teams in the championship bracket. Good showing

Penn starts out strong with a 49-3 win over Brawlers Select. Looks like Ohio Grapplers and Iowa Black are going to be a real test for Penn in their bracket, not to mention Young Guns and Michigan who are also in their pool. Young Guns next at 3pm.

There's some shady stuff going on at Disney from what I am hearing they are letting people bump up two weights. Saying it's an unwritten rule that they follow?? Trying to make up the rules on the fly so your superstar team only loses by 19? That seems weird to me. Then they wouldn't let Columbus east put in a back up, saying once it's in the book that is the lineup you have to use??

Brackets are on TrackWrestling now

Perry could meet Penn if Penn wins first round

Also on the same side as probably favorite Dakota

Brownsburg could meet Avon if Brownsburg wins first round also

Both Yorktown and Evansville Memorial are in the championship bracket in Community 2

Brackets are on TrackWrestling now

Perry could meet Penn if Penn wins first round

Also on the same side as probably favorite Dakota

Brownsburg could meet Avon if Brownsburg wins first round also

Both Yorktown and Evansville Memorial are in the championship bracket in Community 2

If perry had their full team I think we would give Dakota all they could handle

If perry had their full team I think we would give Dakota all they could handle

Didn't realize Dakota had 12 kids on their team in the top four at state lol they would be tough to beat with our whole team for sure but would've liked to see an Alber Vs James match for sure.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.