Porter and Streck out of Duals

Camp opened today with the news that both Andre Porter and Shawn Streck got injured and will not be wrestling g in the Junior Duals.

What does that mean well it means we need a 220 Lbr. and Hwt. If you know someone or if you have someone in of me or email me.

Tom Eriksn

Team Leader Juniors

Terik28901@aol.com

Camp started out well, a few guys late getting in along with a few no shows. We have some of our Juniors who are taking the SAT's today, Good Luck Boys!!!

Looking for a productive day in Hamilton Heights!

Tom Erikson

Team Leader Juniors

Broke camp yesterday with Cadets still on the rode as I type. Good camp, not great but good, I think the kids in attendance learned a great deal from the clinicians and coaches who where present.

I wanted to thank everyone for all the emails in helping us find replacements for 220 and hwt, we have done that and I will be posting when we get confirmations and monies in hand.

We continue to have injuries and people who have decided to withdraw so please keep an eye on our/your roster. I say your roster because this Team represents the State so we need to put the best possible young men on to represent the you the State of Indiana .

Tom Erikson

Team Leader Juniors

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.