nhsca nationals VA beach

pdaddy

Well, I had the fortune of helping coach the Indiana High Rollers Black Team with Mr. Cash. I also had the opportunity to watch Indiana Elite wrestle 4 dual meets and Indiana High Rollers White Team wrestle in 3 meets. I can tell you right now, Indiana is on the right path. These young men impressed me with their gritty wrestling and their determination to win as a TEAM. You would think that this is May and a lot of our wrestlers would have other things on their minds such as finals and graduation. I didn't sense that in any of them. To me, they all were on a mission. It was exciting to witness! I will say this, the Indiana wrestlers were in great shape. I mean they all looked like they hadn't stopped wrestling since the state. Mrs. Cash assembled a fine team. The chemistry was if they had been on the same team for years. Even when a wrestler was not on the fortunate end of winning, they were fighting not to give up bonus pts. to the other teams so that wouldn't effect too much of the overall score. I will say this, the other refs commented to me after every meet that we had a fine group and they enjoyed their competitiveness. We even had some less experienced young men and you couldn't tell it as they were a huge part of our success. The Avon wrestlers, my hats off to you. Colton Cummings, you my friend, are as aggressive and talented a wrestler as I would ever want to start off a dual meet with.

Indiana is.coming alive my friends!!!

Indiana High Rollers Black

106 Colton Cummings. 7-3

113 Breyden Bailey. 6-4

120. Brock Hudkins. 10-0

126. Niko Barrantes  5-5

132. Jack Chastain  6-4

138. Tommy Cash. 8-2

145. Drew Hughs. 8-2

152. Jose Champagne 8-2

160. Brendon Kelly. 8-2

170. Brendon Helm  4-6

182. Blake Rypel. 8-2

195. Randy Scott. 6-4

220. Gunner Larson. 5-5

Hwt. Andre Porter. 5-5

A lot of these losses were very close .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.