Huntington North's Kyle Jolas

truedat

HN's Kyle Jolas has signed his NLI to continue his education and wrestle starting next fall for NCAA DII Lindenwood University Lions in St. Charles Missouri.

Kyle will double major in Exercise Science and secondary education and a minor in spanish with the hopes of coming home to Indiana and landing a job teaching and coaching giving back to the sport which has given so much to him.

After next week he will be up at Carroll's RTC To pick it up and get workout in Joe. He's been tied up with training for the Disney duals and getting last minute things done for school.

Very happy for Kyle.  He is a great young man and wrestler.  I have enjoyed watching him over the years and know he will do well in college.  I doubt that I will still be coaching in 4-5 years, but I look froward to seeinghim at mats edge one day!!!

I thank all of you for you kind words and well wishes. There are so many people in this sport whom we would like to thank but we wouldn't know where to start and I wouldn't want to leave anyone out. Through out the years Kyle has learned so much from each of you. How to win to humility and lose with grace and class knowing that from each match and training session there is always something to learn from.

We have an abundant amount of respect for all of you and thank you for Instilling your passion for this sport into Kyle as I know that he will carry it on through his life and try to do the same to another generation of wrestlers when the time comes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.