Jose Champagne

I believe he has always lived in Indiana, but attends a private school across the boarder.  As such, he remains eligible to represent Indiana in USA Wrestling events. 

There are kids listed from Ohio so I'm assuming they can compete but may not be eligible for team Indiana

First section of the ISWA State Finals information flier:

Prior qualification is not required to participate - Indiana residents only!

http://www.iswa.com/wp-content/uploads/Freestyle-Greco-Roman-State-Finals.pdf

So, at least those Ohio people didn't read the flier or are actually Indiana residents.

There are kids listed from Ohio so I'm assuming they can compete but may not be eligible for team Indiana

The kid that lists Ohio attends Culver Academies.  Kids in his type of situation can choose which state they want to wrestle in for Fargo purposes. There are many Blair kids that wrestle for Pennsylvania or another state in which they reside or even New Jersey.

Jose and his little brother Carlos (who is also very tough) live with their parents in Griffith, Indiana. They are INDIANA residents and have been this entire school- year. Jose attends Marian Catholic HS just over the border in Illinois.

Both boys are eligible for all ISWA events. Both boys will represent INDIANA in all National USA events.

I hope this clears up some questions  :)

Jose and his little brother Carlos (who is also very tough) live with their parents in Griffith, Indiana. They are INDIANA residents and have been this entire school- year. Jose attends Marian Catholic HS just over the border in Illinois.

Both boys are eligible for all ISWA events. Both boys will represent INDIANA in all National USA events.

I hope this clears up some questions  :)

and to add to that - both are great kids - we are glad they will represent Indiana this summer.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.