Indiana Elite sponsor gear

daddio

Indiana Elite is heading to VA Beach for the national duals. We are sponsored by True Wrestling Insider, they are funding the teams entry fee, and providing each wrestler with custom shirts, shorts, and singlets. To help with the sponsorship money our custom shirts and shorts are on sale on there website TrueWrestlingInsider.com, all profits go to our team. They also have a gofundme acct set up on their facebook page True Wrestling Insider, so go on facebook and join the group for updates on Indiana Elite. We will have profile pics and bios on each wrestler posted soon on the page. Go to Truewrestlinginsider.com click on shop online and order up some custom Indiana Elite gear!! http://true-wrestling-insider.myshopify.com/collections/fan-jerseys/products/indiana-elite-sponsored-team-fundraiser-gear

True Wrestling Insider is making a huge sponsor Banner to take around to national events and Indiana Elite will Be the first to Have Pictures with the Banner and posted on all social Networks and www.Truewrestlinginsider.com, $250.00 (or more) will get your company logo on the banner. Donate on the gofundme account, you can find the link on there facebook page True Wrestling Insider. or just follow this link www.gofundme.com/support-igwt . Thank you everyone for your support for this team and wrestling in general!

National Dual. Here is the line up by weight, name and grade. Full bios will be loaded on the website soon.

Coaches- Mark McCloskey and Greg Loe

106- Skylour Turner-9

113- Garrett Pepple-11

120- DJ Smith-12

126- Zach Davis-12

132- Deondre Wilson-12

138- Josh Fuqua-12

145- Cody Lecount-12

152- Evan Loe-12

160- Vinny Cosaro-12

170- Colton Gonzalez-11

180- Austin Mccloskey-12

195- Jacob Aven-12

220- Fletcher Miller-12

HWT- Wesley Bernard-12

Please help support these young men compete in an event they will surely remember the rest of their lives.

Click http://www.gofundme.com/support-igwt to help :)

That is an inspirational story. Will there be a movie or book made about Austin's inspirational career on the mat?

Will you come out with a book on how ridiculous one can be? Get over yourself guy. I for one am very proud of my sons career and what he accomplished in a season he wasn't supposed to even wrestle due to surgery from a football injury, on top of all the other obstacles he faced.

Now, you going to show your support to team Indiana elite with a donation or buy a shirt or just harass as usual?

Looks like there is going to be some fireworks on this lame Thursday (yay for no boredom!).....I just hope at some point the two Indiana Elite Teams can battle each other to determine who is the Elitest of the Elite

Fabs, I doubt the fireworks. That guy harasses me on every thread then runs with his tail between his legs. He is a clown that never responds to private messages or shows when I tell him exactly where and when to find me. Therefore, I'm done dealing with him. It's crap or get off the pot and he just loves to sit there behind his monitor. No more time wasted on him.

You do have a good point tho. What is the other elite roster and let's match them up and see if there are any head to head wins.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.