Celebrities and wrestling

there is a long list of celebrities, presidents and other people of interest that have wrestled.  here is a great link that shows a few.  if there are any you know of besides these i would like to see them.

http://www.ranker.com/list/celebrities-who-wrestled-in-school/ranker-celebrities?format=SLIDESHOW&page=1

if you know of their success post that as well  i know Paul Reubens (Pee Wee Herman)  was a two time state champion in florida

Ihsaa champion champion Steve Kinser. Histories greatest sprint car racer.

NASCAR Kevin Harwick on you tube in UFC wrestling  room.

David Letterman, wrestler even helped a ISWA culture exchange trip.

Remember Mike Golic at ND when they had a program.

Who he wrestle?

I'm wondering the same thing, I don't remember a match by The Savior, however I have any match at an immediate tech fall won by J.C. pound for pound the universe's best everything. Wrestling, baseball tiddlywinks, you name it.... WINNER!

I'm wondering the same thing, I don't remember a match by The Savior, however I have any match at an immediate tech fall won by J.C. pound for pound the universe's best everything. Wrestling, baseball tiddlywinks, you name it.... WINNER!

He never actually stepped on the mat, everyone forfeited to him when challenged.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.