Best wrestlers to never win state?

What happened in Macke's senior year?

Junior year Macke lost a lopsided match to Angel Escobedo in the finals.

Senior Year Macke lost a close match to Angel Escobedo in the semi-finals.  Ended up placing 3rd.

Senior Year Macke lost a close match to Angel Escobedo in the semi-finals.  Ended up placing 3rd.

Thanks.  I could only find the finalists on the IHSAA website.  Does anyone know where I can find video of the State Finals from the early 2000's? 

Sophomore year he lost in the finals to Aaron Clark, who was a monster that year. Macke beat Clark the following week at Team State...but alas no individual titles were in the cards.

Andy Uhl from East Noble 99- SQ, 00- 4th , 01-3rd, 02-2nd lost to Andre Hernandez from Griffith in the finals senior year then went on to be a DII College National Champion for the University of Findley Roughnecks he pretty much paved the way for East Noble wrestling

I always have to mention my good friend, Eric Douglas from Valpo HS. 

2-time State Runner-up

HS Senior national Runner-up

NCAA Div 1 AA Purdue

University Freestyle AA

I always joke with him, saying he could never win the big one!!  ;D ;D

Coach Weimer

Andy Uhl from East Noble 99- SQ, 00- 4th , 01-3rd, 02-2nd lost to Andre Hernandez from Griffith in the finals senior year then went on to be a DII College National Champion for the University of Findley Roughnecks he pretty much paved the way for East Noble wrestling

I thought he beat Hernandez in the semis and lost to Hector Mendez in the finals?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.