Banner for Walk Of Champions

PreparetoWin

It would be kinda cool if everyone had their own small "standard" (banner) to walk out with like you see in some international events.

We have used TAG for many years for shirts and banners.  They do a good job of working with you on whatever design concept you can come up with.

The banner was great to see and certainly added to the pageantry of the event.  I hope things like this will be encouraged, as I feel it was a classy move.  Great job, Madison Wrestling. It certainly caught my eye during the event.

On the other hand, I was disappointed that some teams did not get the chance to complete the walk before the national anthem was introduced and performed.

On a final note, I would like to see the order of introductions be switched up from year to year to allow teams like Zionsville or others in the back of the alphabet to enjoy the experience a bit more than is afforded to them.

That is pretty sweet. Would be nice to see a rep from each school carrying something similar. Would be a little easier from the upper section to help recognize each team, especially if two teams are similar colors during the parade.

What are the dimensions of that banner? I think I'll design something similar sizing, but with some better school name and colors.  ;D

That is pretty sweet. Would be nice to see a rep from each school carrying something similar. Would be a little easier from the upper section to help recognize each team, especially if two teams are similar colors during the parade.

What are the dimensions of that banner? I think I'll design something similar sizing, but with some better school name and colors.  ;D

I went with a 3x4 size with pole it is 6ft tall.  The streamers are a lil over two ft long.  I got the idea for the streamers with state qualifiers and placers on them from my days in the Marine Corps, on the marine Corps flag during ceremonies are what is called campaign streamers to signify famous battles or campaigns fought.

The way it is designed it breaks down pretty easy also for transportation.

I went with a 3x4 size with pole it is 6ft tall.  The streamers are a lil over two ft long.  I got the idea for the streamers with state qualifiers and placers on them from my days in the Marine Corps, on the marine Corps flag during ceremonies are what is called campaign streamers to signify famous battles or campaigns fought.

The way it is designed it breaks down pretty easy also for transportation.

it was awesome    everyone held up that little piece of paper i couldnt even tell what it was from the nosebleeds but i sure saw that banner

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.