Best Hospitality Room

Beastmode12

The season's over but we can always sit back and recall the best hospitality rooms of the year or in years past. As a former coach and now an official I know it's always nice to see a good spread of food to munch on throughout the day. Any schools have an over the top crazy good one? Let's hear em!

I will say for the two recent times I've been to a Bedford wrestling event they have stocked piled a few weeks worth of food choices for a one day competition.  As far as bulk and food options go they set a high standard.

They just let fans and parents in there to eat?  Was this their payment for the Stevan Micic Public Relations work you did this year?

Awesome you just won me $10(lunch) ;D  I bet that you, and you only, couldn't resist responding with this type of "hospitality police" comment. And right in the time frame too, 15 mins to spare. Right on.. Well minus the Micic dig. So predictable. Thanks Eric. Lunch on you tomorrow.. LOL

BTW - NP told me to take Cody in and get him a bite at County. Kid's hungry 24/7. We'll clear it with you next time.

Awesome you just won me $10(lunch) ;D  I bet that you, and you only, couldn't resist responding with this type of "hospitality police" comment. And right in the time frame too, 15 mins to spare. Right on.. Well minus the Micic dig. So predictable. Thanks Eric. Lunch on you tomorrow.. LOL

BTW - NP told me to take Cody in and get him a bite at County. Kid's hungry 24/7. We'll clear it with you next time.

I get offered a lot of hospitality rooms too including Munster by mr. Crary I didn't take it up but I have to go to county to sample the food next year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.