5-timer

Jon H

That's absolutely ridiculous.  Blackwell is an absolute stud.  How good is that 8th grader going to be?

Carr beat Blackwell this weekend for the KY state title @ 126.  He finished 3rd in Liberty Nationals America Crown 14 & under division last February.  Several other tourneys in his track wrestling profile.  Looks like quite the stud.  Wrestles for Woodford Co. so appears he is Boston's practice partner.  And yes Blackwell is a stud. 

That's absolutely ridiculous.  Blackwell is an absolute stud.  How good is that 8th grader going to be?

I would say pretty darn good. To beat Blackwell, who himself has beat Cash and Blake Jourdan the last 2 year at MD Classic is no small feat.

Going back to Ervin...  he pinned Skyler Lykins in :40 at the MD Classic this year and finished 2nd in the Walsh Ironman to a guy named Zahid Valencia (5-3) who I hear is pretty good.  He majored Tyler Fleener in National Duals last April. 

Well the last name Carr should be a good indicator of his possible wrestling success.  Although, he will have quite a ways to go in order to reach the accolades of his dad and other relatives. 

I had no idea Carr was an 8th grader.  How's that for a kid who is going to wrestle at Oklahoma to get beat by a middle school kid??

Is he Jayce Carr's little brother?  Jayce was a stud too!

and as someone mentioned Brock Ervin pinned Skyler Lykins in 40 seconds. I watched it and Ervin is a beast.  He would have won state in Indiana this year.  the whole Ervin family are studs.  The 106 Saul Ervin lost to Konrath 0-4.  Pretty sure Saul is an 8th grader.  Ervins older brother or cousin wrestles at Illinois. 

I had no idea Carr was an 8th grader.  How's that for a kid who is going to wrestle at Oklahoma to get beat by a middle school kid??

and as someone mentioned Brock Ervin pinned Skyler Lykins in 40 seconds. I watched it and Ervin is a beast.  He would have won state in Indiana this year.  the whole Ervin family are studs.  The 106 Saul Ervin lost to Konrath 0-4.  Pretty sure Saul is an 8th grader.  Ervins older brother or cousin wrestles at Illinois.

I believe the Ervins are cousins with former Memorial wrestler Logan Wedding.

No relation he is the son of Nate Carr from the Carr family that coaches Woodford County

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.