Let it begin, Chad Red vs Nick Lee

Jayruss

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does Reds name get thrown out like this. Who is his publicist? I would love to see Red wrestle a Lee but its hardley worthy of an entire thread unless its a thread about handwalking races. He definitely wins that one.

Nick will NOT dodge anyone.  He seeks out the best, not run from it.  That being said, Red doesn't want any part of Lee.

Careful as to what you say. Red MAY just mop the mat with Lee as Micic did. You can't discount that he's an undefeated 2X state Champ.

Careful as to what you say. Red MAY just mop the mat with Lee as Micic did. You can't discount that he's an undefeated 2X state Champ.

Did you happen to see Lee dismantle a fantastic wrestler named Early for 3rd place? He pinned or TF pretty much the entire State of Indiana (except Micic)  plus beat the top wrestlers of Kentucky and Missouri as a freshman. Chad Red had several matches that exposed some things he lacks. He couldn't even put away Lahue who was wrestling with a torn meniscus. Red is a great wrestler. But seriously speaking until he leaves Indiana and accomplishes something on the National or International Level like Micic and Lee have done...let's just keep him in the talks about how well  he did against the 120 pound class.

I think Red pinned everyone through the entire tournament series except a couple guys, Forrest being one of them.

I was in Evansville for Semi State and watched Brock Hudkins wrestle. He handled Lahue with shocking ease. Lahue was a favorite to knock off Red. We might have a totally different thread here had Hudkins not fallen ill. We might be talking about Reds first high school loss.

Did you happen to see Lee dismantle a fantastic wrestler named Early for 3rd place? He pinned or TF pretty much the entire State of Indiana (except Micic)  plus beat the top wrestlers of Kentucky and Missouri as a freshman. Chad Red had several matches that exposed some things he lacks. He couldn't even put away Lahue who was wrestling with a torn meniscus. Red is a great wrestler. But seriously speaking until he leaves Indiana and accomplishes something on the National or International Level like Micic and Lee have done...let's just keep him in the talks about how well  he did against the 120 pound class.

The only thing that I've seen Red lack in several of his matches is a LOSS. Maybe next year, we can be honored enough to see this matchup. Until then, people need to give champ his props and quit trying to take everything away from him

I'm confused?? Chad Red pinned Lahue?

The only thing that I've seen Red lack in several of his matches is a LOSS. Maybe next year, we can be honored enough to see this matchup. Until then, people need to give champ his props and quit trying to take everything away from him

people were projecting lee to beat micic. Lee has a ton of national accolades.  I don't think comparing these two and saying lee could win is taking anything away from him. If that's the case, a lot of people were "take everything away" from Micic too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.