106 match Hatch/Long Friday night

warsawwrestling

hey warsawwrestling, take jarreds picture off of your profile picture, you were down their as a spectator not a coach and jarred doesnt want it on their either! you dont deserve that photo! put kyle hatch on their he is the next warsaw prodigy!

hey warsawwrestling, take jarreds picture off of your profile picture, you were down their as a spectator not a coach and jarred doesnt want it on their either! you dont deserve that photo! put kyle hatch on their he is the next warsaw prodigy!

Although I appreciate your kind words about Hatch, I will state this for the record 2 current staff members were on the record as coaches for that match.

What Coaching Is

There are many possible definitions of coaching, and it may mean different things to different people. However, to better understand the definition of coaching, it is good to see what the two primary governing coaching bodies have to say about defining their profession.

To paraphrase the ICF (International Coaching Federation) definition, coaching is partnering with your clients to inspire and motivate them to maximize their professional and personal potential.

To paraphrase the ICA (International Coach Academy), the definition of coaching is a collaboration between the coach and the client to help clarify their values and achieve their goals. The ultimate goal is to help the client achieve a fulfilling life.

From these definitions, we can conclude that coaching can be defined as:

•a collaboration between client and coach to create roadmaps and strategies for success in a client’s professional and personal life.

•a method of motivating and inspiring clients to identify, clarify, and achieve their goals.

•a tool to help clients create a life or career plan that promotes success, health, and happiness.

One Powerful Definition of Coaching

Therapy and counseling often look to the past to find issues and problems. Once the problems are identified, therapists and counselors attempt to understand and heal these issues. However, coaching looks to the future to make someone’s life better and more fulfilling. Coaching begins with a client’s desire for personal and professional improvement and success. Coaching is not about why clients got to where they are; it is about how to get them from their current place to the place they desire to be in the future. Unlike consulting and therapy, which often looks backward and is reactive, coaching is forward thinking and proactive.

Thanks goes to: http://coachestrainingblog.com/becomeacoach/what-is-the-definition-of-coaching/10828/ for summing this up greatly

And sometimes coaching is knowing how to manage the situation:  Including making wrestling-----JUST PLAN FUN LIKE IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Furthermore, this is not a Jarred Brooks photo.  If you follow the link that I leave below you will see where it came from.  I'm saddened that he would feel this way, but he has that right. Both Brooks kids gave multiple kids, that are still in the program hopes, dreams and some great kids to look up too. (If I'm allowed and given permission to state my feelings about these young men)  I still follow Justin and just a quick great job out to him for winning regionals. 

But if you still after looking at the link have issues with the picture I will change it for you!

http://lincolnherald.net/main.asp?SectionID=32&SubSectionID=212&ArticleID=4936  (the picture is reversed in this paper)

how does a 5a school hire a coach that never wrestled a varsity match ever in his career! all you have done is brought the program back down wher e it was at in 2001 , at the botom, their are so many kids that have the opportunity to wrestle in college and get a degree but its people like you that want that paycheck and the day seasons over the kids never see you till the start of next season and thats sad that my tax dollers are paying your salary and i see these kids left in limbo! your whole staff is a joke!!

how does a 5a school hire a coach that never wrestled a varsity match ever in his career! all you have done is brought the program back down wher e it was at in 2001 , at the botom, their are so many kids that have the opportunity to wrestle in college and get a degree but its people like you that want that paycheck and the day seasons over the kids never see you till the start of next season and thats sad that my tax dollers are paying your salary and i see these kids left in limbo! your whole staff is a joke!!

Dude, why don't you have this message in person or through private message?  No need to air your dirty laundry.  Doesn't look like you spent your tax dollars well in the classroom either, add your former teachers to the list of people you are upset with.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.