Thoughts from the Corsaros

SSSFan

First, Rhett, congratulations on your state championship. You are a great wrestler, and you and Coach McCormick put together a very good game plan that you executed perfectly. Again, congratulations and please know that neither Vinny nor the rest of the family posted anything contrary to these thoughts in any other thread. Good luck in the rest of your endeavors and I hope Vinny and you can continue to train together.

Second, Vinny, you know that your mother, your brothers, your sister and I love you very much and are extremely proud of your outstanding career and season. We are also extremely proud of your contribution to the team state championship (the first in school history), not only for the points you scored, but in your role as captain and leader. You are always a class act and we cannot wait to watch your Rutgers career unfold.

Francine, thank you for all the effort in supporting Vinny at all the odd and long hours and being there as the world's best wrestling mom.

Paul, Dominic, Joey and Lucia, thank always for supporting your brother and the rest of the family.

Indiana wrestling community, thank you for this great sport. It is the greatest sport in the world and teaches so many life lessons. We have now completed watching three sons go through 11 years of high school wrestling an era has ended. We loved it and will miss it. Please keep it going strong.

We love this message board. Joe, great job.  Keep it going. Everyone else  keep the discussion robust but please always remember to keep it civil and dignified. These are all kids after all who will all go on to bigger and better things.

We will see you around.

Dan Corsaro (Proud Papa to Vinny)

I don't know your family personally but know several families who do and all have spoke highly about Vinny, and how great of a kid he is. He has made a lasting impression on many people involved in this sport and while that won't take away the sting of last nights outcome I hope you all know that he is a champ in many eyes because of his class. Thank you for raising a great kid who has been a great role model for the younger generations!

Nothing but class, The  sport needs more like you. Adversity will mold Vinny and do nothing but make him a better young man than he already is. Rutgers is getting a Quality young man.

Thank You,

Dana Harris

(Cody Steele's great uncle)

Nothing but class, The  sport needs more like you. Adversity will mold Vinny and do nothing but make him a better young man than he already is. Rutgers is getting a Quality young man.

My thoughts exactly.  We all cried with him through that loss but know that he is moving on to bigger things.  Vinny has been a great mentor to Blake and an excellent practice partner.  It has been a great experience to get to spend the last two seasons watching him wrestle and getting to know you and Francine. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.