SPLADLE king!

RandyMartin13

I haven't had the pleasure of seeing to many of Kempf's matches.  I know from years of watching that Kelley is not afraid to open things up from any position and almost welcomes scrambles to test his skills. To me Kelley has been the most exciting wrestle to watch due to this mentatlity, but his offense doesn't involve the spladle often.  However, I have witnessed Fleener go out of his way to hunt for the spladle in multiple matches and from a variety of position.  While he does have other moves his desire to try and find the spladle in many of his big matches makes me lean towards him.

Ask Coach Pendoski, he'll agree with me

Cassidy Wilson

I know I'm going to get a little off topic with this one but though I recalled having to deal with his headlock a lot.  But maybe old age is creeping in and I'm thinking of someone else.

I know I'm going to get a little off topic with this one but though I recalled having to deal with his headlock a lot.  But maybe old age is creeping in and I'm thinking of someone else.

idk, I think he had a good head lock as well. He spladled Kieth from Portage either ticket round, or Friday night. I'm thinking Friday night. I know he use to stick his leg out, baiting you to take it, so he could do one or the other.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.