Curly Headed Intruder

sweepsingle20

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean by "Mater Dei Ft. Branch Campus"?

Ft. Branch, IN = South Gibson Schools = Gibson Southern High School = High School Wrestling Coaches Maurer & Coughlin = Former Mater Dei Alumni = Mater Dei's Ft. Branch Campus.

Had this been Semi State I would deffinitely place my money on the dude being from Mater Dei. As they and Mater Dei Ft. Branch Campus were the only teams allowed on the floor whenever they wanted.

Well played sir.

I just picked a Bloomington South kid from the list since I was wearing a purple tie....

I just picked a Bloomington South kid from the list since I was wearing a purple tie....

I just slipped onto Evansville floor as needed by walking behind TripleB and tskin  as the floor security was checking them off.  For some reason the guy never even noticed me.

Preparetowin is the only coach from madison that the guards will even dare mess with as he was told he couldn't enter the floor once this past weekend.  I am guessing there is some unwritten rule about amount of weight on the floor per school at any given time so they attempted to keep me and tripleb off the floor at the same time.  That could explain some schools having 6 on the flor at same time all those skinny coaches.

Preparetowin is the only coach from madison that the guards will even dare mess with as he was told he couldn't enter the floor once this past weekend.  I am guessing there is some unwritten rule about amount of weight on the floor per school at any given time so they attempted to keep me and tripleb off the floor at the same time.  That could explain some schools having 6 on the flor at same time all those skinny coaches.

Its a conspiracy.....they cant keep me down #ballbarkbruiser

Ft. Branch, IN = South Gibson Schools = Gibson Southern High School = High School Wrestling Coaches Maurer & Coughlin = Former Mater Dei Alumni = Mater Dei's Ft. Branch Campus.

So gibson southern is a mater dei campus just because they have former mater dei wrestlers coaching them?

I'm mistaken TripleB, What do the two schools have in common?

Gibson Southern is in Ft. Branch, it's about 20 minutes outside of Evansville

G.S. is coached by Blake Maurer, Matt Coughlin, Dane Maurer, and others that wrestled for EMD.

Annnnnnnnnnd they have the same colors!!! 

image.jpg

With the wrestling season coming to an end, the curly headed intruder has chosen to direct his attention to baseball for the upcoming season. Be on the lookout for this man at all ballparks across the country. Stay tuned to find out where he turns up next.

Was that at a spring training game?  He sure is a mobile little fella.  Must have deep pockets to afford all of those plane tickets. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.