Curly Headed Intruder

sweepsingle20

As I watched on and saw the wrestlers in the state finals prepare for their championship match, I noticed a confused looking curly headed  juvenile wandering helplessly amongst the wrestlers.  He spoke with the various color guards, pestered photographers, gained some camera time, and almost made a move on the podium. Thankfully security removed him before he caused any real trouble.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kid thought it was funny. I hate when kids try to take attention away from the wrestlers that have worked so hard to get there, GROW UP!

Are you the guy that called the @&$% poop in Billy Madison?

he is obviously some kind of sick nut.  i can't believe that he got by security.  it is obviously a wig; no one has hair like that.

he may be dangerous.  i saw a copy of "the catcher in the rye" in his kmart-brand, ill-fitting jacket.

let's hope he gets the help he needs.

just found out he was spotted at the NFL combine too.  buddy of mine said that he was interviewing potential draft picks before NFL staff finally figured out he had forged credentials.  not sure if he was arrested but they didn't find the humor in it. 

That is Logan Weinzapfel from Mater Dei

I am certain that this is most definitely not Logan Weinzapfel from Mater Dei. I happen to be very close to Logan and his family and I have never known him to step out of line. I think you need to get your facts straight before you accuse others of being this infamous wanderer.

my guess is he is from Cathedral...they seem to have a lot of "fros" on the wrestling team.

or like someone said earlier, maybe its a wig.

The wig would be my guess. If this kid is going around to the NFL combine and the state finals he could show up anywhere. I was keeping my eyes peeled during the Olympic closing ceremonies tonight. I don't think he got passed security though.

he is obviously some kind of sick nut.  i can't believe that he got by security.  it is obviously a wig; no one has hair like that.

he may be dangerous.  i saw a copy of "the catcher in the rye" in his kmart-brand, ill-fitting jacket.

let's hope he gets the help he needs.

Mark David Chapman III....lol

I am certain that this is most definitely not Logan Weinzapfel from Mater Dei. I happen to be very close to Logan and his family and I have never known him to step out of line. I think you need to get your facts straight before you accuse others of being this infamous wanderer.

Maybe you should get your facts straight

https://twitter.com/_MrPear/status/437382540253347840

I am not sure who he was, but if this is the same person that I saw he was definitely from MD.  He was with a large group during the first round and was being crazy in the stands in the upper level.  I sat near them 1st round.  There were a few MD kids dressed all the same. 

Personally, I believe the alleged Weinzapfel deserves a standing ovation for his efforts in opening the floor to spectators and wrestlers alike. However i too am very close with the Weinzapfel family and can confirm that this is NOT Logan. His Afro is bouncier and more voluminous. Clearly the man shown in the photograph has a more reserved Afro that is not as voluptuous!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.