2x BABY !!!!!!!!!

dwilson132

Good match with brandon but everyone is saying i'm stalling and hating on me come to the mat and if he wanted to beat me he had 3 chances thanks for my supporters and thanks to all my doubters also............. sooooooo bye Indiana Brandon will have his state title next year  ;D

Good match with brandon but everyone is saying i'm stalling and hating on me come to the mat and if he wanted to beat me he had 3 chances thanks for my supporters and thanks to all my doubters also............. sooooooo bye Indiana Brandon will have his state title next year  ;D

Congrats on a hard fought, well earned victory.

Look at my picture. That's all

Most entertaining match of the night. I don't want a state champion who doesn't have some real fight. I'm a fan of both guys after that match. That was old school wrestling and I'm glad Wilson wasn't dq'd

You just made yourself look like an idiot.  Simple as that

Your ok    Deondre. A very respected coach once told me you are allowed to do back flips and do a victory dance after and only after you win a state title. In your case 2 State Titles. After that, though, it is time to start preparing for what comes next. Job well done young man. A little passion is a great thing. Good Luck in the Future.

Respectfully Jim Schoettle  Sr

2x State Champion ive had the true honor of watching you come a very long way in our 4yrs together. You are a great young man with a very bright future. Dont rest on these 2 titles push on for a D1 or D2 title now. You have been a great team captain for all the kids and all of us at Indiana Pride are very proud of you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.