Chad red vs micic

rey mysterio

I think Lee vs red would be a better match, but I'd probably give the nod to Lee.

That could happen in the next year or two.  Would love to see them wrestle the same weight class next year in the Mater Dei Classic if New Pal comes again.

There's another Lee joining the room next year too..

Is there a 3rd?  Track Wrestling shows a Matt Lee w/ Mater Dei wrestling club that finished first in freestyle state (Novice 80) and 2nd in Greco state (Novice 80) last March. 

Joe Lee is the next Lee up.  Strangely enough, it shows he finished 2nd last November in the Oklahoma Suplay Open at 125.  The first place finisher was Nick Lee.  Showed a FF so I'm guessing they chose not to have the brothers wrestle each other for the title? 

I think Lee vs red would be a better match, but I'd probably give the nod to Lee.

Did Lee make it to finals ???  For 2 years you all have tried to deny C.J. s accomplishments. Compare him to everyone in the weight classes above him. By the way C.J. will be wrestling 132 next year and you will all say he cant win making that jump and he will prove you all wrong for 3rd year in a row. 

Did Lee make it to finals ???  For 2 years you all have tried to deny C.J. s accomplishments. Compare him to everyone in the weight classes above him. By the way C.J. will be wrestling 132 next year and you will all say he cant win making that jump and he will prove you all wrong for 3rd year in a row.

Hey why don't you at the end of your post tell nicfan how dare you have and express your own opinion. No one is denying anyone ANYTHING. That's his opinion and he's entitled to it without you accusing him of "denying accomplishments". Good GOD! The accomplishments are plain for everyone to see and NOT being discussed in this thread. You have your opinion and others have theirs. Is that ok with you? If not maybe you should consider Russian citizenship.

No, Lee didn't make it to the finals. If Lee did beat Micic I wouldn't have said I'd probably give him the nod, because I would not doubt it then. Red is a great wrestler, I don't see how picking Lee is denying Reds accomplishments. Unless Red ends up in Lee's weight, Red will likely be a 4 timer, if they are in the same weight, it will be a toss up. Lee is pretty accomplished himself.

No, Lee didn't make it to the finals. If Lee did beat Micic I wouldn't have said I'd probably give him the nod. Red is a great wrestler, I don't see how picking Lee is denying Reds accomplishments. Unless Red ends up in Lee's weight, Red will likely be a 4 timer, if they are in the same weight, it will be a toss up. Lee is pretty accomplished himself.

funny how some like to put words in others mouths or read in "tone" to a post. Don't dare have or express your opinion. I would agree Lee is on a different level. And before ANYONE gets there shorts in a knot, I'm NOT REFERENCING ANYONE ELSE SPECIFICALLY. So relax. IMO Lee pulls a Andrew Howe and doesn't lose another high school match. And I'll go out on a limb and say no one will have to talk about any "antics" from this kid. He handles himself like a true competitor no BS all business.

Red vs Micic is way over the top with delusions. Red is a great wrestler with a great resume but he is not close to Micic. Nick Lee is one of the toughest wrestlers that Micic faced in his 3 year run of titles and he did an excellent job of neutralizing Lee. Honestly speaking from my humble point of view should Red wrestle Lee it would be the same outcome for Red that it was for Lee against Micic. From what is being said Red might have the honor of testing his skills against the younger Lee next year should the weights of each end up the same. Either way Red is a great wrestler that will have a fantastic career regardless of the fantasy matches we put on these blogs.

Red vs Micic is way over the top with delusions. Red is a great wrestler with a great resume but he is not close to Micic. Nick Lee is one of the toughest wrestlers that Micic faced in his 3 year run of titles and he did an excellent job of neutralizing Lee. Honestly speaking from my humble point of view should Red wrestle Lee it would be the same outcome for Red that it was for Lee against Micic. From what is being said Red might have the honor of testing his skills against the younger Lee next year should the weights of each end up the same. Either way Red is a great wrestler that will have a fantastic career regardless of the fantasy matches we put on these blogs.

As well written and non confrontational as you've stated you opinion. I guarantee you that you've seriously offended a large group of people. But very well put and I agree.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.