Wilson vs. James

janders2

Imo Wilson threw a punch (right hook) should've been disqualified. No way that it should be tolerated. I for the record am not Perry fan.

No doubt about it. Fun to watch though!

Agreed on the open hand swing....but not a punch.  Very different things.  Just in my opinion.  I think if the original hand slaps to Wilson's forehead had been stopped (not necessarily penalized), things would not have escalated. 

James instigated it by hitting him in the face multiple times not to say Wilson should have retaliated but James wasn't right here either. If you Watched the slow mo replay. This was a great match tho glad they didn't dq anyone. He didn't throw a legit punch either. Loudest I've ever heard it here! And then the coach threw him it was sick hahah

The intent is the same

Each time they've wrestled this year James has started the hands to the head stuff to ruffle Wilson because he needed to get him to do something stupid because he couldn't score otherwise, good officiated.

Agree completely

James was throwing his hands to Wilson's face several times with each time getting more forceful.  That should have been called.  Both wrestlers got heated, Wilson threw a hard open hand "punch" back to James since that's what James was doing to him.  It's only fair. 

It sure was an intense match!!

James will get his title next year...

He couldn't score otherwise because all Wilson does is crawl around and stand like a money (no racism attended) and have no way for James to shoot. He is a stalling master with only getting cautions. James was trying to get Wilson out of position to score because all Wilson does is stall.

I'd wrestle like a "monkey" as well, if I got 2 state titles wrestling that style. Wilson has won 3 weeks in a row against James so we know who the better wrestler is now!

I'd wrestle like a "monkey" as well, if I got 2 state titles wrestling that style. Wilson has won 3 weeks in a row against James. We know who the better wrestler is!

Couldn't agree more. The better wrestler won.  Warren is definitely not the choice for a lot of people but Wilson got it done

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.