Top performances of the night

Jayruss

First off, I'd like to add Quinn Harris although in defeat. What a heart that kid has to have, amazing. As far as good match, going with Jolas and that never quit attitude. Also have to add my personal favorite to watch Brendon Kelley, funk master.

+1

Max Dole looked very good.

Breyden "pocket rocket" Bailey is tough and fun to watch. (Borrowed the nickname from another Irish brawler Wayne McCullough)

Also- Kaine Lugibill is fun to watch even though he lost a close one.

Ok one more and then I will stop monopolizing the thread...

Darden Schurg...he gets after it!

He was fun to watch. He wrestles with a chip on his shoulder and looks like a college wrestler.

He has a tough match this AM with Chandler Carroll which should be a good one to watch.

I'm 29 years old.. I do not have a 17 year old kid. Weirdo

Im heard a story about a Kentuckian who went to school everyday with his dog.  For 13 years it went like this. Then one day it all came to an end. The dog graduated. 

I bet u are from kentucky

Im heard a story about a Kentuckian who went to school everyday with his dog.  For 13 years it went like this. Then one day it all came to an end. The dog graduated. 

I bet u are from kentucky

What a weird story... must have been a border collie

Favorite wrestler of the weekend for me was Glogouski (sp) from Fairfield, the kid just never gives up, I saw time and time again kids get in deep on him, to a point that 95% of the wrestlers would have just rolled over and fought off bottom. He stuck with it and more times than not came out on top.

Favorite wrestler of the weekend for me was Glogouski (sp) from Fairfield, the kid just never gives up, I saw time and time again kids get in deep on him, to a point that 95% of the wrestlers would have just rolled over and fought off bottom. He stuck with it and more times than not came out on top.

.  Same here on Forrest and I would add Brendon Kelley to the favorites as well!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.