Robinson vs Fulkenburg wow!

IRONMAIDEN

been saying it all year! Do NOT count Dylan out.  Im not saying he will absolutely win, but he will compete and give Gelen all he can handle I assure you!

i hate to say I told you so.... but he did not have enough to compete.  That takedown was nice though.

Yep, he should be going for his third title, were it not for some bad calls in the Semifinal his sophomore year,

Leave no doubt.  Bad calls can effect a match but ultimately you have to be prepared to beat both the wrestlers and referees on occasion.  It shouldn't be that way but with how quickly action is happening and how talented some of these high school athletes are now it is virtually impossible for a referee to call a perfect match.  Gelen is an amazing wrestler and athlete, that is without question, but I don't think it is fair to his previous competitors to blame it on "bad calls" since they put themselves in a position to win by keeping the match close. 

That being said he, in my opinion, should win his second straight tonight. 

very proud of Dylan! He gave all he had, if he gets the takedown at the beginning of the first period, could have been a different match! Gelen is very fast and strong and should win his second straight title tonight! Im sure Gelen definitely has respect for Dylan as a wrestler! Hopefully he comes back strong tonight and takes third place, nothing to be ashamed of for sure.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.