Bromances of 2013/2014

BeastMode#31

Unknown Wrestler and Cole Lukaszka

Devildog and the Logansport Regional

Caliboy and Breyden Bailey

Cosgrove and himself

haha I do <3 the Logan Regional, although this yr I was absent the majority of the season so I couldnt really follow the teams/wrestlers Like I wanted too! Glad I could follow through results, excited for state will be rooting for all the Logan guys!!!  ;D

Did I miss this annual doozy of a topic?

I will lead off...

Me and Cali...love ya man!

MCAJCK and Micic

Danny Bell and blackout

BigMak and Big Bob

Y2 and Karl Hungus (longest running bromance)

Little Vito and tskin

Who am I missing?

Y2 and the General

WrestleMan and all things Evansville  ;)

Did I miss this annual doozy of a topic?

I will lead off...

Me and Cali...love ya man!

MCAJCK and Micic

Danny Bell and blackout

BigMak and Big Bob

Y2 and Karl Hungus (longest running bromance)

Little Vito and tskin

Who am I missing?

Thanks so you got my Shaved Ice right  ;D

I have no issues with anyone heck Y2 and I get in heated discusions from time to time but my love for the sport of wrestling far outweighes any disagreement I might have with another person.  We all have the same goal (hopefully) to move the sport of wrestling forward into the future and make it as successfull as it can be.  That why I will listen to anyones complaints or suggestions they just need to reach out to me.

Best of luck to everyone Friday night and I can't wait for another exciting State Finals.

In the corner with TandT, n Mathewsz by mat one

Ok. But will you be wearing your Perry, Roncalli, Warren, Mishawaka, or Cathedral shirt? Lol

If I see you (or Andre- would probably recognize him since I've seen him wrestle) I will introduce myself. Good luck to all and tell Pruitt his son is a tough dude and fun to watch. Looking forward to watching him tomorrow and the next two years.

Ok. But will you be wearing your Perry, Roncalli, Warren, Mishawaka, or Cathedral shirt? Lol

If I see you (or Andre- would probably recognize him since I've seen him wrestle) I will introduce myself. Good luck to all and tell Pruitt his son is a tough dude and fun to watch. Looking forward to watching him tomorrow and the next two years.

Hes a beast, if you seen Dre wrestle Im sure you will notice  me and yes Powder Blue will be the color of the night!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.