A crazy year on the messageboard

ontherise219

It's been a crazy year for the message board some interesting characters who came in and made noise with some interesting topics. We started early in the NorthEast corner of the state with the general his preseason, pre IHOP debates with Y2 were heated and the ft. Wayne page was 12 pages deep. Next we move to central Indiana and Big Mak and his love for the Richmond regional and Centerville high school giving love to the school of his sectional and conference. His son lost on a tough call in which his posts have slowed after that. We can stay in Indy area and we have 91state qualifier with his dislike for perry meridian taking shots at some transfers from franklin central he was the first to declare the Irish the hands down champs. In the north representing the merrillville semi state we start with unknown wrestler betting steak dinner on potential match ups and his love for Benton central many took his passion the wrong way. Now we have a couple topics gaining steam running in to the 5 to 6 page area hijacking topic he would be Danny bell with his nick name giving and nicknames of dominating performances he burst on to the messageboard it is making my week go faster we thought his "blackout" days had ended for the year but with Jacob Hartman not being able to compete we are back. Guys I know you get a lot of heat on this board but it's entertains and I know you guys love the sport. Who did I miss

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.