CAN YOU BELIEVE???

collegestatguy

Heck if you have been to state the last few years know already know that the advertising lights the encircle Bankers Life are plenty bright enough when the lights are out.  To me they already takeaway some of the atmosphere of the finals introduction.  I would hate it to be any brighter.

When I tell people about State, it's the first thing I mention. It will take away so much. I would think the IHSAA has taken enough away from us already. There should be some sort of boycott, petition, or something to get this back. It's one of the few things the wrestling family has that not many, if anybody, else has.

If the IHSAA were truly worried about a fire hazard, they wouldn't host the semi-state at Merrillville High School.  There's people sitting in the aisles and West Lafayette High School coaches throwing elderly ladies folding chairs down in an attempt to save seats...

Plus, who cares if the lights are off or not.  The NCAA finals keeps the lights on and that wrestling is still pretty good.  It's not going to take away from the energy when you have 14 titles on the line.

Don't let the kids step on the mat until it happens. Or perhaps the IHSWCA should somehow intervene and find out if this is true, and put on some big boy pants and stand up for the coaches and kids they represent.

...because the IHSAA and the IHSWCA always see eye to eye.

Didn't the fire alarm go off a few years ago? I remember seeing all the flashing lights going around the arena....

Not sure what could catch fire if the lights are off... Not like they can over heat...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.