Teams sending a wrestler to state

ontherise219

Ricky Barrett qualified in 2008 for Northrop

Thanks Joe.  Can you tell me where I can find that kind of info.  I have typed up what was given to me of Northrop's records, for the school, and they do not list of former State Qualifiers, Only mentioned that we had 4 qualifiers in 1996.  Also I have that Ricky Barrett was class of 2007.  Would really like to get things updated properly!!

olquote author=Bruin106 link=topic=30032.msg200919#msg200919 date=1392751557]

I believe Logan is the first since 1996 that FW Northrop had anyone at the state finals.

They also had the Ridley brothers, and Jamie Holdman in the late 1990s and early 2000s.  Northrup was pretty tough durning that time. 

Thanks Joe.  Can you tell me where I can find that kind of info.  I have typed up what was given to me of Northrop's records, for the school, and they do not list of former State Qualifiers, Only mentioned that we had 4 qualifiers in 1996.  Also I have that Ricky Barrett was class of 2007.  Would really like to get things updated properly!!

2007 is right for Ricky, the years were all mixed together.

I know from 2003 through 2014, Ricky and Logan are the only qualifiers. This link goes to 1997

http://www.ihsaa.org/archive/b-wrestling/b-wrestling.shtm

And there are other resources that may be available in the near future.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.