Most Consecutive State Finals Attended

BrokenTowelRack

I went to Southport as an 8th grader in 1968 and have been to every state finals since, Southport, MSA, New Castle, MSA and Bankers Life.  I believe that makes 46 and looking forward to #47 !!  I loved Southport but I have to say that good old MSA is my favorite. Thank God for good health !!

I went to Southport as an 8th grader in 1968 and have been to every state finals since, Southport, MSA, New Castle, MSA and Bankers Life.  I believe that makes 46 and looking forward to #47 !!  I loved Southport but I have to say that good old MSA is my favorite. Thank God for good health !!

You may be the winner.  I loved MSA as well.  I hated it the year we had it in New Castle..it seemed everytime I was on the floor they needed me up top and everytime I was up on the concourse they needed me on the floor.  I was in pretty good shape then, but my legs hurt for several days after that one.

36 years for me. A few memories to share. My best bud winning the 145 pound title in 1981. Ellis winning his forth title. The tshirt and Weinzapfel match. My wife was due in five days and I couldn't break the string, funny thing is Weinzapfel is now my son in law. Oh what a tangled web us  MD fans weave.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.