SHAVED ICE

Fabio Jr.

Ok lets quit talking about Micic/Lee and who will win team titles...the only topic worth discussing is best shaved ice flavor! In my 25 years I have discovered that the combination of Grape, Blue Raspberry, and (now hear me out) ROOT BEER is the greatest combination one could have. It gives a great balance of sweet  from grape and blue raspberry and slightly bitter from the root beer. It is honestly the best bang for the buck. One could also substitute bubblegum for the grape if you wanted. I have tried both and its all great. What are your combinations! I love to try new things!

Not hijacking but I gotta go with a couple smoothie's while at Banker's instead of shaved ice!  Love the strawberry bananna, it's leaps and bounds better than the commercial ones at Micky D's and what have you.

Admittedly, I am intrigued by your choice of shaved ice flavor though.  Heck I just might have to try it!

Better yet was the guy selling the shaved ice in late 90's at Market Square.  Out of know where this guy would be up and down the aisles yelling "SHAVED ICE!".  You could hear him from several sections over and he made me laugh every time when we were there. I think think he made the transition to Conseco when the finals moved for at least the first year.......not sure where he is now, but we anticipated him every year.  Anyone else remember this one particular guy?  Always gave our section a good chuckle hearing him specifically.

I think Y2 is missing an opportunity here. As much play as Shaved Ice gets on this board, you would think he would have had the company advertising. Or at least underwriting this thread each year about State time. Come on think of the possibilities!

I think Y2 is missing an opportunity here. As much play as Shaved Ice gets on this board, you would think he would have had the company advertising. Or at least underwriting this thread each year about State time. Come on think of the possibilities!

Who do you think sponsor the hangouts

Not hijacking but I gotta go with a couple smoothie's while at Banker's instead of shaved ice!  Love the strawberry bananna, it's leaps and bounds better than the commercial ones at Micky D's and what have you.

Admittedly, I am intrigued by your choice of shaved ice flavor though.  Heck I just might have to try it!

Smoothie!!! Couldn't agree more. I love them thing's my GF & I consumed many last yr :) this yr a few should be free depending on my pickems  ;D little brother Gnna have to pay up!  8) @MYLES

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.