Some rankings notes

ontherise219

I finished the rankings the week before sectional so it haven't made any adjustments for injury or draws. It's tough to predict every State Qualifier but as of right now there will be a ranked wrestlers in every Friday night match except 3  2@132 1@45

Logan Campbell Yorktown semi state champ 40-8

Scott Warner SB Riley 28-9

Daniel Heach Mishawaka 32-7

Clayton Moore Manchester 24-4

Jake sebahar lake central 35-10

Alex Arney Carroll(ft.wayne) 40-6

And a side note I only had 1 slip through unranked in the merrillville semi state rankings 

I finished the rankings the week before sectional so it haven't made any adjustments for injury or draws. It's tough to predict every State Qualifier but as of right now there will be a ranked wrestlers in every Friday night match except 3  2@132 1@45

Logan Campbell Yorktown semi state champ 40-8

Scott Warner SB Riley 28-9

Daniel Heach Mishawaka 32-7

Clayton Moore Manchester 24-4

Jake sebahar lake central 35-10

Alex Arney Carroll(ft.wayne) 40-6

And a side note I only had 1 slip through unranked in the merrillville semi state rankings

Once again you rankings guys earn your salt! Great work. Thank you for your time and effort.

So is this the real reason why some think 132 is weak coming out of Mville?

I think so, even though two of them beat a ranked wrestler to get out. I think some are underestimating the guys because of their records, and lack of talk (childers).

I think so, even though two of them beat a ranked wrestler to get out. I think some are underestimating the guys because of their records, and lack of talk (childers).

Yea the Rochester 132 were a tricky spot because they had traded losses. I used the results from the al smith gross beat hersh at al smith Donaldson had wins over eldred noworul and gross plus being undefeated up until regionals was a factor. Solid weight I think Evansville was deeper and obviously new castle has 2 of the best in the state

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.