state draws

BB145

A couple of questions/comments:

1.  There are a lot of bad draws for a lot of good wrestlers. 

2.  Why did it take so long to get the brackets out?  Semi state brackets were up just minutes after the regional finals. 

A couple of questions/comments:

1.  There are a lot of bad draws for a lot of good wrestlers. 

2.  Why did it take so long to get the brackets out?  Semi state brackets were up just minutes after the regional finals.

It is like that every year. It is the IHSAA that releases the state brackets and they don't release the formula like they do for semi-state. All the other brackets are built once the formula is released.

The bottom half of 106 is just sick! 

Konrath vs Hilderbandt and Bailey vs Cummings!! 

I think the winner of Egli and Reitz will be in the finals. 

113-Calling Ferg vs DJ smith in the finals!

120-WOW  Cottey vs Glogouski Friday night!  Sinko vs Alex Johnson!  Over half of these wrestler have been to or placed at state before.  Stacked weight!!! 

132:  Sad we have to see Jourdan vs James first round, but the winner of this Friday night matchup makes it to the finals!  Should see James and Wilson for a third straight week!

138- I can see Coviaciu upsetting Lykins in the quarterfinal!  Winner of that one is in the finals! The bracket Gods messed up again by placing Hughes and Cash on the same side of the bracket!  But don't count out Fleener, that kid is slick!

145: The Evansville studs got a bad draw on this one... Look for Forte and LeCount round two in the finals!

152: Kelley vs Macri winner will have Carroll in the finals. 

160: Can Dole 45-3 pull off the 4 over 1 upset Friday night over 37-2 Mammonlenti?  Kemper vs Jolas first round?!?!?  then the winner has Corsaro!!!  Wow...

170- Rickenbaugh 53-1 vs Gonzo 39-1 on Friday night and the winner has 37-1 Osburn Penn.  Can tonte pull off the upset Friday night?

182-Jankowski 37-1 vs Fisher 48-3 Friday night!  I hope Chambers and Rypel both make it to the finals.

195:  Thacker really put himself in a bind by getting pinned at semi state... He has super sophomore from penn woods Friday night.  This is probably one of the better Friday night matches.    I have Thacker winning this one.  But the winner has Wagner from NEw Pal Saturday morni

**** you heard it hear first I am calling two 4's over 1's in this weight!    Winkle over Sandlin and Brown over Scott!

220: There are 4 top 220s and then there is everyone else.  I have it Robinson, Fletcher, Faulkenberg, Tolley

285: Im calling dajani over Hemmlgarn Friday night!  I would like to see Oglesby vs Streck.  Oglesby got upset last year on Friday night will it happen again??  Gavan Jolley Little FINALLY made it to state!    I think he will medal too!

285: Im calling dajani over Hemmlgarn Friday night!  I would like to see Oglesby vs Streck.  Oglesby got upset last year on Friday night will it happen again??  Gavan Jolley Little FINALLY made it to state!    I think he will medal too!

GJL qualified last year bub...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.