Micic Lee...the match I don't want to see under the lights

Galagore

Maybe I am alone here...but I actually want to see this match in the semis, not under the lights.  Guys tend to let it hang out more in the semis, thus I feel that would be the most fulfilling timing for the match.  Anyone else feeling me, or am I out to lunch?

It's going to be a great match, whenever it occurs, but personally I want to see it under the lights. These two are on a different level & they deserve to get their time under the lights in what could go down as the greatest state finals match ever.

Agreed. Better for the sport under the lights. Never gonna happen but would be awesome as the last match....much like dake/taylor.

well i would prefer to see it under the lights... I think this brings up another topic of True Second. I know that there are numerous national tournaments that do this and i would like to see it implemented into the State Tournament. That way if they do meet at Semis that the would still have the chance to get second. Just My Humble Opinion  ;D

well i would prefer to see it under the lights... I think this brings up another topic of True Second. I know that there are numerous national tournaments that do this and i would like to see it implemented into the State Tournament. That way if they do meet at Semis that the would still have the chance to get second. Just My Humble Opinion  ;D

I like the way you think!

These could very well be the best 2 kids in the nation. I don't think anything will be spared no matter where they meet.

I see your point, I really do.  And I was far from being one of the best in my conference, let a lone the nation.  But I feel that if I were in a similar position, I would feel more of a sense of urgency if I met someone purported to be my equal if it were to get into the finals.  I think it would be a more raw version of the match.

Some are saying its the greatest match indiana wrestling will have ever seen.... Does it live up to this hype!?

It has a better chance to live up to the hype than the person in your hater pic.  Take that to the bank!

Ya I can't wait for the matchup, but I think what I'm most excited for is the message board to have something other than Lee vs Micic topics.  This is like the tenth one this year let it go.  They are both good it will be a good match talk about something that isn't discussed everyday

Ya I can't wait for the matchup, but I think what I'm most excited for is the message board to have something other than Lee vs Micic topics.  This is like the tenth one this year let it go.  They are both good it will be a good match talk about something that isn't discussed everyday

Guess I should have wished for something more meaningful if I was getting mine granted...maybe Christmas every day would have been better...though that didn't work out too well for Elmo...I guess I will have to be more on-point with my future wishing...

Guess I should have wished for something more meaningful if I was getting mine granted...maybe Christmas every day would have been better...though that didn't work out too well for Elmo...I guess I will have to be more on-point with my future wishing...

can you wish for me to win the lottery?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.