Borta Vinny

SLDchamp

Why u say that? Not arguing! Just haven't got to see vinny enough. Why do you think he a bad matchup for borta?

The last 2 times they wrestled Vinny dominated. Nick is very good maybe the second best wrestler in the weight. I'm sure Vinny is the only one who has beat him like that. How would explain it?

Jolas got beat by Shaun Johnson and didnt score a point against Hiestand in the semi-state final. I don't think he comes close to Borta or Corsaro.

I feel that both Jolas and Johnson the the fastest two wrestlers on their feet at 160 and are very simular with Jolas having the edge on skill but this makes it very difficult for both when it comes time to face eachother but Jolas was able to adjust and win the rematch at Regionals.

Against Hiestand don't be fooled by the score. It was 0-0 with 10 seconds left in the 2nd when a points were goven up, and then with 5 seconds left in the 3rd Jolas tried to make a move and gave up back points but it was a risk he had to take. From what I've seen around the state I would have to say that both Jolas and Johnson are legit and can beat anyone in the state. I wouldn't at all be suprised to see them both Saturday frustrating their opponents.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.