Middle School State Brackets

shoottowin

75 thru 85 look wrong

75 1. Rioux (didnt wrestle last year) 2 Littel (didnt wrestle last year) 3 Lane (75lb MS Runner up) 4 Campbell (didnt wrestle last year) Not seeded: Cottey, Vogt and Stapleton

80 1. Walensak (4th last year at MS 75lbs) 2 Vidja (didnt wrestle last year) 3 Bailey (didn't wrestle last year) 4 Mosconi (MS State Champ at 75) not seeded: Fair, Black

85: 1 Allen (not wrestle last year) 2 Rooks (MS placer last year) 3 ? 4 Gracia (3rd At MS placer)

You think they give 2013 Middle School State placers better seeds over kids who didn't wrestle on tournament last year.

Mason Parris Super32 and Middle School Champ not seeded

Thats only bad thing about Trackwrestling, I changed my kids team name from club to middle school they attend and doesn't even show some of there profiles.  My son was State champ last year, no seed this year because of that.

Hey Bob, I'm pretty sure they used the trackwrestling profile % to seed as they did last year. Cody was 4th here last year and SB ISWA Champ and doesn't get a seed either at 110. Kind of what I expected. Still a great tournament. Regardless of seed cream comes to the top. See ya Sunday buddy travel safe!

75 thru 85 look wrong

75 1. Rioux (didnt wrestle last year) 2 Littel (didnt wrestle last year) 3 Lane (75lb MS Runner up) 4 Campbell (didnt wrestle last year) Not seeded: Cottey, Vogt and Stapleton

80 1. Walensak (4th last year at MS 75lbs) 2 Vidja (didnt wrestle last year) 3 Bailey (didn't wrestle last year) 4 Mosconi (MS State Champ at 75) not seeded: Fair, Black

85: 1 Allen (not wrestle last year) 2 Rooks (MS placer last year) 3 ? 4 Gracia (3rd At MS placer)

You think they give 2013 Middle School State placers better seeds over kids who didn't wrestle on tournament last year.

Mason Parris Super32 and Middle School Champ not seeded

I bet the kids that they seeded will almost all place in that order.  They may not have competed last year, but all of those kids are the real deal.  Maybe they should add a box when registering for parents to put their kids accomplishments, so kids who don't go to track events don't get overlooked. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.