Evansville Semi State Restaurant Special!

Nick Dewig

Hey guys, my fiancées family owns a local business in the Evansville area. They are big supporters of wrestling and wanted to run a special for all athletes, coaches, and fans traveling to the area for Semi State. It is a large venue in a convenient location near HWY 41 and I-64. They have the best fried chicken around.

JOIN US AT STOLL'S COUNTRY INN THIS SATURDAY WHILE IN TOWN FOR THE WRESTLING SEMI STATE!  ENJOY OUR DELICIOUS HOME COOKED BUFFET, COMPLETE WITH SALAD AND DESSERT BARS INCLUDING ICE CREAM!

ANY TEAM CALLING AHEAD FOR RESERVATIONS WILL RECEIVE 10% OFF THE BUFFET, FREE DRINKS AND A FREE BUFFET FOR THE BUS DRIVER AND UP TO TWO COACHES! (NO TAX WITH A TAX EXEMPT CERTIFICATE PRESENT).

SATURDAY'S BUFFET FEATURES FRIED CHICKEN, PORK CHOPS, BAKED HAM, KRAUT & SAUSAGE, HAM & BEANS, MEATLOAF, BAKED CHICKEN, FRIED COD, MASHED POTATOES, FRESH VEGETABLES, SOUPS AND SO MUCH MORE!

WE SEAT 300 AND HAVE PLENTY OF SPACE FOR YOUR ENTIRE WRESTLING TEAM AND FAN BASE!  HOPE TO SEE YOU SATURDAY ~ GOOD LUCK AT SEMI STATE!

CALL 812-867-7730 TO BOOK YOUR SPOT!  TELL THEM YOU SAW IT ON INDIANAMAT!

STOLL'S COUNTRY INN IS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED ON HIGHWAY 41 NEAR INTERSTATE 64.  THE PERFECT STOP ON YOUR WAY HOME.  GPS US AT 19820 CASTLE CREEK DRIVE, EVANSVILLE IN  47725

I also would like to congratulate Larry Mattingly on winning the Regional Coach of the Year award. Coach Mattingly, Jeff Schaefer, and Kenny Zuber have done an awesome job with the Memorial program, and the award is much deserved.

Thanks again and good luck to all competing on Saturday,

Nick Dewig

Mater Dei High School

Thanks a lot for all the patronage. Apparently there was a great turnout for both breakfast and dinner from the wrestling community. We will be sure to do it again next year, and I'll give everyone a little more notice. Maybe next year TripleB and myself can work on the powers at be to hire Stolls to cater the hospitality room.  One can dream. Congrats to all participants yesterday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.