Who should keep the bus running?

unknown wrestler

A person like me?  Oh you mean a person who constantly has to read the trash you post, not only from a content standpoint, but from a grammatical standpoint as well, I can only hope you are not an educator on top of being a coach?  It is clear that you are someone that lacks even the most common of sense, because you fail to see how offensive the things you post are to your child and others.  You are correct, "The who should keep the bus running" is a topic that has been posted in the past, however, a poster as controversial as yourself, should not be the person posting that topic.  That is my opinion of course and you are free to post whatever you'd like and cement what I and others I'm sure already think of you.  Good day sir.

I'm shocked (enter sarcasm) that you'd start a thread that lacks even a shred of class.  Some people never learn.

I agree this thread is disrespectful to the young men who step on the mat, coaches and parents. I would say YOU better keep your short bus running. Its probably a good thing your real name isn't shown #classless

Da question of da day is.. will da loudmouth Lukaszka be wearin da white swishy pants lookin like da Richard Simmons of HS Wrasslin' at the semi-state.  If so, i'll take his boy to punch da ticket.  If not, he better keep da bus runnin.

Ill wear some tan dress pants just for you.

I agree this thread is disrespectful to the young men who step on the mat, coaches and parents. I would say YOU better keep your short bus running. Its probably a good thing your real name isn't shown #classless

Am I the only one that noticed Caliboy put together a coherent, grammatically-correct body slam?!?!  As a frequent and long time critic of Caliboy, let me be the first to invite you to join into my reindeer games!

Caliboy has been hitting the gym, eating vitamins and saying his prayers! 

Way to go, man.  I'm proud of you.

Am I the only one that noticed Caliboy put together a coherent, grammatically-correct body slam?!?!  As a frequent and long time critic of Caliboy, let me be the first to invite you to join into my reindeer games!

Caliboy has been hitting the gym, eating vitamins and saying his prayers! 

Way to go, man.  I'm proud of you.

I have been trying, I think it's the medication ;D JK. But Thanks

the hostility on the many topics going on lately has been relentless......i think all of the pissed off dads/coaches should have a cage fight friday night at state after the first round is over.......that would be quite entertaining.......and afterwards everyone can shake hands or kiss and make up.....

the hostility on the many topics going on lately has been relentless......i think all of the pissed off dads/coaches should have a cage fight friday night at state after the first round is over.......that would be quite entertaining.......and afterwards everyone can shake hands or kiss and make up.....

I think we been trying to get this idea together for a while, can't find a venue! ;D

I realize that Coach L. isn't the most popular dude on this board, but I have to applaud his love of wrestling and his boy.  I realize that humility and sportsmanship are important characteristics to possess, but when it comes to wrestling, a cocky and spirited attitude never hurts.  He may go a bit far at times, but based on what I have seen during the actual competition, Mr. Lukaszka has always conducted himself in a positive manner.  I don't know the guy personally, but I love his kid's attitude.  He is a good wrestler and shows a lot of emotion.  At least he takes an active involvement in his kid's life which is a lot more than a lot of other dads can say.  Coach L. might want to filter his thoughts a little bit before posting, but isn't that what this message board is for?  Talk a little trash have a little fun.  I really don't think that disrespect was intended.  Best of luck to all of the young men putting it on the line this weekend.  No wrestler at semi state has anything to be ashamed of, even if the bus driver keeps the bus running.  All of you young wrestlers take some advice from an old man; enjoy these last few days, weeks or if your lucky, years of wrestling.  You will spend the rest of your life missing it.  Have fun!     

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.