Undefeated Wrestlers

Y2CJ41

Kokomo's Fletcher Miller probably should be a wrestler on this list, though with an asterisk beside his name.  He is 49-1, but the 1 is from a match a couple of weeks back where he bumped up to 285 against Cathedral.  Lost 0-1.

So did Rypel from cathedral but a loss is a loss.  Im sure the competition was more important to Fletcher than the win or the loss.  Cant wait to watch 220 unfold this year the top 4 all coming from different SS should be exciting.

He has a loss, ergo he is not undefeated

Sorry.  I should have clearly put my sarcasm font in the post.  My comment was more about losing to Wesley Bernard, who is now up to #6 in the InterMat rankings, than about Fletcher.  I completely understand why Miller is not on this list.

I do think that Miller v Robinson will be a match to watch.  Should be a good one, provided they both make it that far.  I hoping that they do.

Sorry.  I should have clearly put my sarcasm font in the post.  My comment was more about losing to Wesley Bernard, who is now up to #6 in the InterMat rankings, than about Fletcher.  I completely understand why Miller is not on this list.

I do think that Miller v Robinson will be a match to watch.  Should be a good one, provided they both make it that far.  I hoping that they do.

Where exactly would you have inserted the sarcasm?  It doesn't make sense.  You made a bad post, it's early in your posting career, it happens.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.