Looking for youth summer camp information

hermy7131965

I have 5th grader who might be interested in attending a summer camp. Can someone help me out with some camps and information about the camps that will be in are area. We are from South Adams!. He has done some camps the last two years and thought we might start thinking about this years summer camps. Thanks for information.

I'd check out Prime Time wrestling camp out of Yorktown.  It's close, geared towards Middle School age wrestlers, and usually has a nice groups of Indiana top high school coaches and former wrestlers as clinicians.

You may also want to look at the warrior elite program at Indiana tech in fort Wayne. it runs from march till September , total of 23 sessions, at 1.5 hrs each, for 175.00. Its taught by the collage coaching staff. would be good to keep the kid wrestling all summer instead of just a 4 or 5 day camp for more money where they learn the technique then forget it. Good luck.

Thanks for the camp inputs. Was wondering where can I find a flyer on Yorktown and Indiana Tech?  Thanks again.

Here is Prime Time Wrestling Camps Website

http://primetimewrestlingcamp.weebly.com/

I'm guessing you will hear more about Indiana Tech Program after their season is complete.  You may want to check in sometime with their website or try contacting their Coach Ester.  http://www.indianatech.edu/athletics/wrestling/Pages/default.aspx

You can find the info for the warrior elite camp if you are on facebook. they have a page that has all the forms and info on it. I don't know how to attach it or I would. maybe someone who knows how to attach it can put it on hear for you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.