Blood time

When did the blood time rule come into effect? I saw Jerry Lawler and Superstar Bill Dundee go at it a couple years back, and it was one of the bloodiest wrestling matches I've ever seen. Did the referee stop the match to clean up blood? NO! Did the referee stop the match when Stone Cold Steve Austin had blood running down his face (even in his teeth) when Bret "the Hitman" Hart had him in the sharpshooter? No! You can't just stop a match because there's a little blood flowing. I mean...come on!

I believe you're a little confused about why the match is paused for bleeding, and clean up. First of all, high school (Folk Style) wrestling is not the WWE, and shouldn't ever be compared to it in any way. Secondly, blood time is taken, in a attempt to curtail, and close the wounded area (such as internal nasal cavity tissues, cracked open lips from the very dry warm room air, or a glancing slice to an eye brow from the sharp edge of an opposing wrestlers head gear. The problem with the blood, is the possibility, of this liquid body fluid, being contaminated with some sort of infectious disease, and it could have possibly come into direct contact with another person, or persons. Some diseases like HIV can be spread by coming into contact with someone else's infected body fluids. For a clean up procedure, a strong dilution of Chlorine Bleach and water, should negate any undesirable bugs in the body fluids, being now it has become a waste product.

Are you really trying to compare the average high school er to the texas rattle snake?!?!?!?!?!?! He refused to say i quit but that showed the guts he had to win a title. Guts that would go in his favor in Boston Massachusetts when we defeated Shawn Michaels for the WWE Championship. Officials stop it for blood. It is unfair to compare our kids to the Toughest SOB south of the Mason Dixie Line

SCSA_1c.jpg

Sorry Willie, but with all the bugs and coodies that are being spread around these days.

I will gladly take blood time and clean time all day long.

Infectious diseases are something that high schools do not need to mess around with.

When did the blood time rule come into effect? I saw Jerry Lawler and Superstar Bill Dundee go at it a couple years back, and it was one of the bloodiest wrestling matches I've ever seen. Did the referee stop the match to clean up blood? NO! Did the referee stop the match when Stone Cold Steve Austin had blood running down his face (even in his teeth) when Bret "the Hitman" Hart had him in the sharpshooter? No! You can't just stop a match because there's a little blood flowing. I mean...come on!

I'm with you!  ;D  Just need to add (1) sleeve to the singlet. Wipe and GO!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.