Baxter vs Marbach

Garman vs. Bauer

Gaddis vs. Grey

Akers vs. Baumgartner

Eicher vs. Ross

Hinkle vs Hinshaw

Little vs. Joest

Hagar vs. Connell

Go figure on the Knapp vs Sawyer match.  It usually works that way.  Hmmm... What is the worst possible draw that could happen in this semi-state.  Oh look it happened.  Good luck to both wrestlers.  I am very biased so I will be rooting for the Knappster.  By the way if you didn't get a chance to see it the Knapp vs. Forrest match was pretty impressive.

Go figure on the Knapp vs Sawyer match.  It usually works that way.  Hmmm... What is the worst possible draw that could happen in this semi-state.  Oh look it happened.  Good luck to both wrestlers.  I am very biased so I will be rooting for the Knappster.  By the way if you didn't get a chance to see it the Knapp vs. Forrest match was pretty impressive.

There was just no way of avoiding a crazy draw for 120 this year. Just one fully loaded weight class.

Maybe we should think about having wrestlebacks? (Just so there is no confusion, this was typed with a slight hint if sarcasm. Sometimes people don't pick up on it.) ← and that was an inside joke for a couple of teacher/coaches/friends that I know;-)

ironically this match was set up by knapp's loss to gloglouski......and it was gloglouski who was in the same position last year when he faced phillips in the ticket round......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.