Castle finals 106

BB145

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am fairly certain of three things:

1. Egli and Konrath will LIKELY meet again Saturday.

2. If Paul (the ref) is assigned that match again he will probably say "f%$ this" someone else take it.

3. If say what is there he will be able to explain each and every cheer and what the MD crowd was thinking for you.

Is this advice intended for me or you?

Everyone. During that match the other side of the gym got louder and louder with every tick of the clock screaming "Two!!" Mixed with a few "Boo!!" And there was no change in position. Live with the call or non call. Why boo there? Makes no sense. I honestly felt they were booing for a stalemate to restart the action before Egli ran out of time to tie it up. That was almost understandable. The 2 points were a complete surprise.

I am fairly certain of two things:

1. Egli and Konrath will LIKELY meet again Saturday.

2. If Paul is assigned that match again he will probably say "f%$ this" someone else take it.

I beg to differ. I have watch and seen Konrath since he was young and those words would not even be a thought in his mind I think the way he acted throughout this year has proved this. By wrestling Ferg and losing his perfect record and how he acted after the loss saturday. I will say this Egli won. and Konrath should have won enough respect after the match to not deserve comments like that. You can ask him yourself he knows something more than most of us and that is that there is more to life than wrestling. Both of these kids deserve more respect than we are giving them.

just my humble opinion  :-X

Here are the facts konrath had his leg with the same position for a good 30 seconds.

Egli stayed in the same position yes hooking the ankle but well before they call the 2 nothing changed.

Egli did not have the control you need to have a reversal sitting in the same spot for the last 30 seconds.

That's why everyone one in the gym was mad except md (didnt think it took explaining if you actually have any knowledge of the sport and watched the match.. next time ill try and dumb it down for you :P)

Man, people are nasty on here. It doesn't matter if it was or wasn't a reversal at this point. It's over and nothing is going to change it. The ones who were rooting against Egli are never going to be convinced it was a reversal, no matter what, and the MD folks are obviously not going to change their mind on the matter. If it were a wrestler from any team other than MD we would probably not even still be talking about it.

Everyone. During that match the other side of the gym got louder and louder with every tick of the clock screaming "Two!!" Mixed with a few "Boo!!" And there was no change in position. Live with the call or non call. Why boo there? Makes no sense. I honestly felt they were booing for a stalemate to restart the action before Egli ran out of time to tie it up. That was almost understandable. The 2 points were a complete surprise.

Sw-

For a second, I had some hope for you...

I can only imagine your "complete surprise".  I'll bet that happens to you a lot. 

I beg to differ. I have watch and seen Konrath since he was young and those words would not even be a thought in his mind I think the way he acted throughout this year has proved this. By wrestling Ferg and losing his perfect record and how he acted after the loss saturday. I will say this Egli won. and Konrath should have won enough respect after the match to not deserve comments like that. You can ask him yourself he knows something more than most of us and that is that there is more to life than wrestling. Both of these kids deserve more respect than we are giving them.

just my humble opinion  :-X

i think he meant Paul the ref, not the wrestler. 

No I think this thread has taken dumb to a whole new level.  You still don't support your argument with anything from the rule book.  Before you try to get too dumb for me read the rule book and quote me the rule that supports your argument.  You should be able to do that right?  As you stated, "if you have any knowledge of the sport" you should be able to handle that.  I'll be waiting

Sw-

For a second, I had some hope for you...

I can only imagine your "complete surprise".  I'll bet that happens to you a lot.

Dang! I thought we were getting somewhere here and was hoping to take you out for some ice cream after the matches on Saturday because I succumb to pressure. Haha. Either way I hope your wrestlers stay healthy and strong and those fans have some lozenges handy for Saturday.  ;D

Another one to prove my point. So personal fellas.

Clever observation. 

Concerning the "moaner, not a sweater" that accompanies all of your posts.  I first heard that in about 1978.  I thought it was kind of funny until someone told me how old that joke was. 

Ps- nice car.  I thought Yugo was out of business

CONTROL

(Rule 5-6)

§ART. 1  . . . Control occurs when an individual has gained restraining power over an opponent. A wrestler who has control of an opponent is in a position of advantage.

Wrestleman- you would say that egli had restraining power over konrath?

and also he was in a position of advantage?